VISA Information


You must have a valid Australian visa to enter Australia. For information regarding visa application to enter Australia, please refer to the homeaffairs site (go to the Visitor Visas section). There are three categories for Visitor Visas classes: Visitor visa (subclass 600), Electronic Travel Authority visa (subclass 601) and eVisitor (subclass 651).

Citizens of certain countries may be able to apply for the visa online (especially for subclasses 601 and 651). Citizens of other countries will need to apply for the visa through Australian embassies, consulates or higher commissions. The location of the offices can be found from the list. Please process your visa as soon as possible, since in some countries the process can take days to weeks.

Invitation Letter

ICCSA committee will only issue a letter of invitation after authors have paid their registration feePlease note that the committee cannot act as a guarantor nor issue any documents to guarantee the identity of participant(s). Please contact the Local Organizing Committee member Dr Kayes at if you need an invitation letter for your travel to Australia. Please provide your full name, paper ID, paper title and all authors names to issue a letter. We look forward to seeing you at the conference.